Disclaimers, Licensing, Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMERS & WARRANTIES:
- All products listed are created by Divi-Themes.com, LLC. Elegant Themes and Divi are registered trademarks of Elegant Themes, Inc. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Elegant Themes.
- All of our products require the Divi Framework by Elegant Themes, which must be purchased separately.
- We reserve the right to modify our pricing, affiliate structure, affiliate payouts, terms & conditions at any time without notice.
- Divi-Themes.com reserves the right to terminate your access at anytime with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- This content sold or distributed on the site is provided “as is”. Divi-Themes.com and its members and licensors hereby disclaim warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, use for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Divi-Themes.com nor its members or licensors, make any warranty that the site will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the site / e-mails at your own discretion and risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Divi-Themes.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the site, including but not limited to your violation of these terms.
- You are free to use our products for all of your business and/or non-business projects/websites. We will make every attempt to ensure that active products sold in our store are compatible with future releases of Divi, however, we cannot guarantee the timeliness of these updates.
- Please contact us for updates per mail at: info@divi-Themes.com
- Divi-Themes.com is not responsible for any conflicts due to WordPress updates, Divi updates or third party plugin updates.
- Some images and icons used in some of our themes are copyrighted and must be purchased prior to use. When this is the case, we have clearly noted this, both in our theme description disclaimers, as well as in the READ-ME file contained in the theme download package. The images found in the demo content are for preview purposes only.
- Basic support for our products is available for up to 3 months from the date of purchase. We do not provide support for individual customizations of our products.
- Basic support INCLUDES:
- Setting up a working replica of the published product demo
- Installation and plug-in conflict resolution to ensure the demo is replicated
- Importing demo content
- Basic support does NOT include:
- Alterations to the default layout and code
- Edits to css/stylesheets
- Resolution of 3rd party plugin or application conflicts
- Advanced support or support needed after 3 months can be purchased at a $150 hourly rate.
- Any customizations, font adjustments, or other style changes will be considered outside the scope of basic support.
- Supported browsers include: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, Android 4.4 or newer and iOS Safari 8 or newer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All designs are the intellectual property of Divi-Themes.com and may not be sold, redistributed or given away. We ask that you respect the hard work we’ve put into this custom design and not send this file to others.
- Due to the nature of this product, refunds on individual purchases are NOT available under any circumstance.
- Questions? Contact Us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer them.
- By agreeing to the terms, you elect to opt-in to future communication from the Divi-Themes.com team related to its products, services and best practice help. You may choose to opt-out of receiving this communication at anytime.